Clover Park Technical College has teamed up with RAVE for our official emergency notification system CPTCWarn. In the event of a campus event that poses a threat to the CPTC community and/or impacts College operations, an emergency notification message will be deployed via text messages and email.
对于此紧急通知服务，CPTC使用 Rave Alert System. Anyone can elect to receive text notifications to their personal devices and/or emails to their email address at no cost (standard or other text messaging charges may apply depending upon your wireless carrier plan and subscription details).
- CPTC.edu emails: All @rml-llc.com and @students.rml-llc.com . edu的电子邮件地址将自动订阅到CPTCWarn系统.
- Personal emails: CPTCWarn opt-in options allow anyone to receive email alerts at non-CPTC email address.
- Texts: CPTCWarn是一个可选择的短信系统.
如果您在2019年6月之前向CPTCWarn提供了信息, 您需要重置密码才能访问您的帐户. 点击“忘记密码”?” Once you enter your CPTC email address (your email address is your username), 您将收到一封电子邮件，要求为您的帐户设置新密码.
You cannot opt out of emergency messages delivered to your CPTC-issued email address. However, you can unsubscribe your mobile phone and personal email address by logging into the system and deleting them.
@rml-llc.com and @student.rml-llc.com email addresses will be removed automatically based on the following criteria:
- @student.rml-llc.com email accounts will be automatically removed when a student has not registered for courses in 100 days.
- @rml-llc.com email accounts will be automatically removed when an employee has not received a paycheck from CPTC in the last five months.
To subscribe to or modify or remove existing data from CPTCWarn, please visit the CPTCWarn社区订阅网站.
要删除您的帐户，请联系CPTC的安全团队 email@example.com. 请在邮件中注明您的姓名和注册邮箱地址.
This system is intended specifically for communicating emergency notifications. The college will never send advertising or non-emergency messages on this system.
Visit the CPTCWarn订阅网站 更改通知首选项.
- You cannot opt out of emergency messages delivered to your CPTC-issued email address.
- Unsubscribe your mobile phone and personal email address(es) by logging into the system and deleting them.
- Text "STOP" in response to any notification you receive to stop receiving text messages.
Emergencies are considered any event that poses a safety risk to the campus community. For example, the most common use of CPTCWarn will be to communicate when the college is delayed or closed due to inclement weather. Other types of emergencies may include unexpected occurrences such as earthquakes or power outages, 或任何造成危险或威胁的意外事件.
- Text messages: 从CPTCWarn发送的短信使用一种叫做短代码的东西发送. 当你通过短码收到一条短信, 您将收到来自78015的消息，可能显示为xxx-xx, for example, "780-15.如果您的运营商或手机不支持短代码消息, 您收到的消息将显示来自 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email messages: CPTCWarn发送的邮件将从以下电子邮件地址发送: email@example.com. Please be sure this email address is not blacklisted or blocked by your email providers.
If you have no affiliation with CPTC and have received an emergency alert from our system, it’s likely that your phone number was previously used by someone who had signed up for CPTCWarn. 通过发送STOP到78015，选择不接收这些短信. These instructions should also be included in the text of every message you receive.
CPTCWarn系统不会以任何方式向您收费. However, you are responsible for paying all messaging charges associated with your wireless carrier plan.
CPTCWarn支持所有U.S. mobile carriers.
If you change your mobile number, please log in to the system and update your contact details. 以确保您不会错过任何紧急消息, you may also simply log in to the system and update your carrier information in your settings directly.